Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Cedar's Pet Profile

pawTree's Customized Nutrition Plan is Not Just Food
pawTree's nutrition plan includes supplements that will address the specific needs of your pet. Let's talk about pawTree's unique pet profile. The profile consists of many questions that are aimed at your pet specifically. Age, breed, weight, current allergies and any other issues you would like to address. This profile will help determine what food and supplements your pet may need. It will ask you to upload a picture of your pet, too. Here is Cedar's profile.

Once you have completed your pets profile you can add another pet or 'Fetch Results'. If you add another pet, it will ask you to feed them together or separately. The fun part is next you will be able to personalize your pets food with their picture and name! Cedar is so sophisticated!

What I love most about pawTree is that I never have to worry about picking the right food. Based off Cedar's profile, pawTree will decide for me. This makes giving him what he needs easy. Throughout his life! 
After you have named your pet(s) food, approve the label and 'Fetch Recommendations'. 
Cedar's recommendation is the XL Real Turkey and Sweet Pea Recipe. The cost per day is cheaper than a Starbuck's coffee! hehe. I will never have to worry about running out of food because it knows how often he will go through it. It will ship only when I need it and I can change it at anytime.

Once you have read about all the recommended supplements, pick and choose where you want to start. You can add or adjust your order at anytime. They have a 100% money guarantee on all there products. I don't have any risk it trying it. 
Cedar thanks me everyday by loving me unconditionally. He deserves more from life, than just living it. He deserves to thrive in life and feel good. I know what I am choosing is the best I can give him. I am a believer in angels on earth, he is mine!
I would love to walk you through a nutritional consult/pet profile and talk about your pets recommendations. Feel good about giving back to your pets with pawTree.
Go ahead, Fill out a profile! Your pet's will Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment